Friday, August 3, 2007

Home Sweet Home

At last....after two years (In fact, only 1 year 11 months) in Aachen, I came home. Now, I surfed internet using my father's computer and internet connection ^^. Wow, I just realized that there's been a lot of changes to my home town and also my house. Still, I really love them.

I remember that one time, I accompanied three of my best friends in Aachen (Ija, Indra n Jafir) I thought who would accompany me later when I would fly back to Indonesia. Would I be alone? or would there be other friends to accompany me? I also remember that my friend, Astrid, told me that if I could not be accompanied by them, I could still ask them to pick me up. Hehe, nice one

However, bad thought did not happened. When I was going to go to Frankfurt flughafen (flughafen = airport), I was accompanied by many people, even though they accompanied only till Koeln. I was really happy and touched, since I've never known that it would not be happened. I really appreciate of what they did.

Even when I reached Jakarta, I also encountered another surprise. Not only all of my family are there to pick me up, but also some of my best friends. They came even though they knew that I would be picked up by my family. Thanks a lot guys and girls.

Thank you my friends.....

PS: if you found out that I rarely updated my blog in August 2007, you knew right away why I do that right? ^_^ I am on holiday....


Cirebon, August 4th 2007


at 3 am in the morning, remembering you:
all my friends...Ai, Inov, Ilma-Widya-Naura, Ankandri, Astrid, Newin, Agus, Ija, Jafir, Irfa, Tammy, of course you too my best friend, Willy.
and of course, my family....

5 comments:

ted said...

welcome home!

okaeri!

selamat datang di Indonesia!

Unknown said...

Yoi jek!!!

Heru said...

yah gak ngasih tahu wan kalo lo di Indo^_^

Unknown said...

Hehe iya, Ru. Gw pikir kita bakal sempet ketemuan di acaranya Miri, ternyata kagak ^^.

Lagian elo di jakarta kan. Kalo di bandung, bisa gw ganggu, eh hubungi ^^

Aksara Kauniyah said...

hiks... terharu... sedih...,.