Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finding mp3 files in internet

Well, maybe you've already known this. Usually, I do it by asking Mr. Google to give answer to my query. I usually give query something like this

<singer> <song-title> download
or last time I always type something like this
<singer> <song-title> multiply download
But, I just obtained better query. Since I always try to find mp3 files in multiply, then my friend gave this query
<singer> - <song-title> site:multiply.com download
For example:
to find peterpan's song "menghapus jejakmu", I will type in Google search textbox:
peterpan - menghapus jejakmu site:multiply.com download

So easy, right ^^. Thanks Za!!
Aachen, June 25, 2007
My deepest thanks to Reiza, my friend

9 comments:

ipon said...

Hehehee...
Gue juga taunya dari anak2 Duisburg pas awal2 siaran streaming radio :)

Unknown said...

hahaha...no problem. At least you're the one who shared it with me. Thanx anyway ^^

Anonymous said...

Okie okie... thanks lad! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Wew, I receive a spam comment, so I delete it okay...

Anonymous said...

Wie gehts??

Unknown said...

@anonymous: wer sind Sie?

Anonymous said...

Hummm... kirain mau legal... ternyata masih ngajarin yang ilegal ... hihihihihi

Unknown said...

Hehehehe...gw sih pengen legal di semuanya. Tapi gimana dong, mp3 kan susah ditahan ^^.

Its so hard to resist downloading them