Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thesis Proposal Seminar

Alhamdulillah....

After, I have passed the n-th step of master thesis process. On November 13, 2007 at 15.00 CET, I've done my thesis proposal presentation. The title of my master thesis is PLEF: A Conceptual Framework for Personal Learning Environments. The presentation file is shown, as follows.





Actually there are several accidents which put me under pressure and anxious. At first my seminar was scheduled at 16.00, so at 10.00 I still rest in my cozy and comforting bed. Suddenly, this cozy situation disappeared with a sudden call from Mr. Chatti (my thesis advisor) who told me that due to one-several reasons Prof. Jarke (my first supervisor) could not attend presetation at 16.00. So, my presetation time was changed to 14.00. Not only that, Chatti also asked me to fix several errors in my presentation file.

This lazily-laying-in-bed thesis struggler (which is ME, ofc) jumped from his bed, rushed to his computer to fix the presetation file, took a shower, ate and then did the last rehearsal. At 13.30, I arrived in my institute and met Chatti. The first thing Chatti said is "Do you receive my last email? Your presentation is moved to 15.00". OMG, suddenly my mood went to the lowest level. Why didn't I check my email before I went to the institute T_T. Na ja...no problem, at least I could still do my presentation that day.

Finally, my presetation is started at 15.10 because Prof. Jarke came a lil bit late (only 10 mins) due to his business. Alhamdulillah, my presentation is not attended by fixed trio-seminar-attender: me, my supervisor and my professor. FYI, it's very common in my institute if a presentation is only attended by the presenter, the supervisor and the professor. Some of my friends also attended my seminar, i.e., Ai, Henry and Cuong (my vietnamesse friend). I am really thankful for all their support and attendance.

So what next? Ofc, it's time to develop the software

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr... ofc apaan tuh bos???

Unknown said...

ofc = of course

Anonymous said...

semangat dan moga2 sukses