Friday, March 9, 2007

Gak salah tuh proposal!!!

In the last meeting, Mr. Chatti (my supervisor) said that now I should read some proposal so that I could start preparing the needed materials. He gave some references of the current thesis and finished one. One of the reference is nanda's proposal. Soo I go to my institute's CSCW website to take a look at them.

What a shock....one proposal consists of 50-70 pages. Wew...in my mind, I think how many pages I could write for a proposal.....
T_T

Still, I learned from my past, from my bachelor time, when I wanted to write for my last project. I was shocked and not confident to write 60 pages. But at the end of the process, I became confused because I needed to reduce the pages from 70 to 60. ^^

Its weird, why I usually underestimate myself first? Why I usually think the negative way in front of a lot of chance and opportunity? I hope its not an inferiority complex.

My friend said, There are a lot of reason to argue WE CANT DO something, but there's always one reason to say WE CAN!!!!!

I CAN WRITE THAT PROPOSAL!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure you can do !!!
there's no reason to think you can't do...
coz you have no other alternative,
than that you can do that,
just go a head...
(tn)

Anonymous said...

maju trus bro! gw doain lo sukses!
(aam)

Anonymous said...

I drop by to say hi.

Chatti likes many pages from his students proposal. A bit awkward in the beginning you already have to write completely about the state of the art from your research area. But, well, it will reduce your time during the thesis later because you won't have to read many researcher papers anymore.Please ask if you need my proposal. A bit different but it is quite useful for the reference.

And you know, don't take very seriously for the problem writing the proposal. To be honest, it is only the preparation for your real battle. Just use your energy properly and save the rest for doing the thesis.

Tama

Unknown said...

Hehe Thanks for all your support, I really appreciate those